Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wasting Money Day~ XD

Today's a wasting money day...eh, eh~~~ Past 12 am ady, so it was a wasting money day yesterday~To save money, we chased the bus going to college, changed several stations which was so damn tiring and especially HOT! on a damn hot, sunny day. JUST TO SAVE MONEY~~ Aih~~~But, anyway, everything went so well with the transportation yesterday, but everything went so wrong with the food I ordered. Not to my expectations.

See~~Kanasai!!! Thought it would be a nice, lovely dish...but turned out to be like sai!


This one still okay. More than okay actually. Nice but expensive appetizers.


Hehe, and we just bought a printer which costs us RM215...Janice is so like my mum, keep on bargaining. GENG! Cool...haha...a little bit like the "ah sam" at the market...bwahaha~~ >.<>
And we also went to Berjaya Times Square...walao, so so big...everything is so so nice...So, I have decided, must go again! To play the three-sixty degrees roller coaster..hehe~and nice nice, I have a nice uncle taxi's number...Finally have a backup here if I cannot find any taxis. Hihi...Nice nice~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RM215...shit u la...same model with mine.
mine jz cost me 140..walau..u guy reali wasting money...