Monday, October 12, 2009

=)

Lolz...first time I bathe so 辛苦 xia~~the light kept on flickering...duh, made me so so dizzy...

Haha...Just finished my Malaysian Studies this afternoon, and I took 20 minutes out of 90 minutes...fast heh~ Coz, it was piece of cake~ but for me actually, it was piece of pie~~~ hihi, pie larger than cake...means a little little bit harder; I didn't really study for it. The revision time I spent for Malaysian Studies was like 30 minutes only. But use common sense also know how to do the questions. Plus we had learnt all that stuffs in Form 5, only that they are now in English...bwahaha...After Moral Studies, bwahaha again...Sunway so good...other colleges need to write essay what what for both their Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies, but we need not...only MCQ~~ =)


No comments: