Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coraline

Fairy tale are more than true;
Not because they tell us that dragons exist,
But because they tell us that dragons can be broken....

Saw this at THOL... =)

Main character~ Guess who?


It's Coraline~Just flipped through the book, didn't really read every single words in it =) and snapped some photos...nice~

And Coraline's Other Family...eee...spooky...eyes made out of button...and bad Other Mother~


And many many versions of Coraline~There is also Korean version...


Next, I never thought this is how an animated cartoon is made...I thought it's by using computer-designing the char..setting blah~But, it's not...the guy is building that lil house.




Poof...all the hard works pay off~


Tiny little things and expression...great patience huh?


And boring post also huh? Coz I'm sad now...the wind made me sad, made me no mood to study~



No comments: