Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6th, 2009

Hush...made me so angry...Today, I specially woke up, just to download videos for my presentations...and yeah btw...I finished 2 of my assignments ady and presented it in the class too. Happy!!! :)

Okay..back to what I wanted to said...har!!! <=my friend's favourite-har! Okay, my guy friend, or more precisely, the leader for my Biology's group, haih...such a com nerd!!! I sent him the videos I searched and what the!...he doesn't know how to click ACCEPT! Duh! Easy!!! Kanasai lar~~ Asked him to scroll up the chat box also don't want! Keep on asking me to resend.

Then Adam! :( Keep on asking questions during our presentation...Lolz~ Not his fault anyway, should be more ready, tackle him back...boosh, boosh~~~

Ow...have to do physics later...I'm so damn weak in Physics...my task-to explain the physics in pendulum ride. It has something to do with centripetal force...T.T and it is my weakest part...

Yosh...har! Next week I'll be having my Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies exam...same with ah tong eh~~hihi...


No comments: