Friday, October 9, 2009

One Last Assignment~


YO!!! YO!!! YO!!!

I FINISHED ALL MY ASSIGNMENTS!!!

Oops, I still have~ but it's an easy one~doing flash drama..where I just have to...(SECRET~)...wait till I finish it... Hihi...before finishing our Physics assignment, hihi, Janice had this small small fight with V. Woot~~geng lo! Kept on teasing (seems teasing to me) V. But what she did somehow, I think it's kinda right. Only that, a bit over, I mean like too blunt~ She pointed out what V have always done...like for example, this V, every time, she did anything...assignments or what...you can keep on hearing her sighing. Imagine it, someone beside you who keeps on sighing, haih, and haih...can you imagine it? Got mood do anything also becomes no mood ady lar~! And then, when Janice pointed this out, guess what? Her reason is because SHE LOVESSSS TO SIGH! Walao...didn't she knows that sighing will shorten your life...haha...just a myth anyway~

Then, I guessed Janice was too angry, she said, "Hey, V...do you noticed that every time we pointed out your fault or weaknesses, you will always have an excuse for it? It's like every time you keep on protecting youself. " It's really true that she can have thousands of excuses just to make sure she is not blamed for any of her faults. Anyway, I don't really care about it. Just that I think the way that Janice confronted V was SO MAN!!! Damn SCARY~~~Coz, I didn't contribute much too (my Physics sucks)...and maybe I was able to escape this-from being scolded by her is just because I am her room mate. And at least I'm not watching Korean movies while all my group-mates are doing their thingy...

So, anyway...YEAH!!! FINISH MY PRESENTATIONS!!!!

See...my ring broke few days ago...even though it was just the lousy type of ring, I had been wearing it for about 3 years...but it just broke into half when I was washing my hand~~T.T

Didi sleeping under the car~~~got it from my sister..I still found it so so weird coz it's like...funny lar...the body and the head...two different things...

But I can't wait to go back and see it...Dunno whether it will be friendly or not as in not barking at or chasing its owner-me!...COZ I'M SO SCARED OF DOGS!!! Lolz, my family didn't consider me first before keeping this dog~~T.T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh..don't worry about this..coz for sure DIdi will be very happy to see you. Happy until keep licking and chasing you.
Don't believe, ask jiun.wuakaka, Everyday kip screaming like a baqa woman...Btw i never knw that u scare of dog????

FJ (폐징) said...

walao...ni beh zai i dislike dogs meh??? Not my sister T.T

eh...y u evrytime anonymous one??

Anonymous said...

coz i lazy to log in...wuakaka..i only knw you chased by dog..never knw that u scare of dog.....huhu..nvmd..when u come back tis december..i try my best to understand u more..my dear little sister...wuakaka